- Company name:
- Philip Morris Benelux BVBA
- job title:
- Trainee in Finance
- functional area:
- Finance & Financial Services
- application deadline:
- 28 September 2012
If you apply for this job we'll match your application directly with the company's offer. You will receive feedback from us via email and can see your current status for this application after logging in.
YOU will acquire functional/technical knowledge in Finance during the two-year Trainee program in the Benelux, and will gain practical experience in several Finance areas within the Benelux Marketing & Sales organization and the Holland Operations organization.
- Collect data, conduct research and analyze information to support business decisions and problem solving activities
- Prepare and deliver presentations on business and financial projects
- Perform analyses, prepare reports and develop commentary related to monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Participate in the preparation of financial analyses, estimates and budgets
- Gain exposure to business-critical information technology tools
WHAT WE OFFER
A career in a truly international environment with a leading global company. The structured Trainee Program provides fast track development opportunities with exposure to multiple areas in Finance and the support of a dedicated mentor. Following successful completion of the program, you will be offered a position in Finance to foster your growth and further development.
Selected candidates will be invited to Philip Morris assessment day on October 24.