- Company name:
- job title:
- Command & control engineer
- functional area:
Your responsibilities include:
- Defining the engineering process and methods
- Defining or validating technical solutions
- Coming up with technical solutions to the advanced problems
- Supervising a team of engineers working on the project(s) under your responsibility
- Ensuring the interface with the other engineering departments
- Conciliating the technical aspects with the constraints of the projects (costs, schedule, risks?) in order to establish comprehensive analysis
- Justifying the technical solutions in front of the customers and safety authorities
You graduated from a university abroad. You have a first experience, preferably in the nuclear field (thesis, placement, VIE...).
You have a proficient level both in French and in English. German is definitely an asset.