- Company name:
- SAP Ireland
- job title:
- Partner Services Advisor
- application deadline:
- 13 July 2012
If you apply for this job we'll match your application directly with the company's offer. You will receive feedback from us via email and can see your current status for this application after logging in.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The PSA is a partner’s key point of contact into SAP. The PSA works with partner senior management and the SAP Field Sales organisation to develop a targeted enablement plan, aligned with the partner’s business plan, and the PSA is then responsible for executing that enablement plan with the partner. This involves delivering a range of tailored services to improve the performance of the partner in all their operational areas, including marketing, sales support, implementation methodologies, customer support etc.
Reaching out proactively to the Partner, the PSA will have a series of remote 1:1 meetings, with the emphasis on building a long term relationship, throughout the lifecycle of the Partner. With this regular interaction the PSA is then able to identify and offer advice on areas of the Partners business that would benefit from our extensive portfolio of enablement services, ultimately adding unique value as their relationship manager.
The PSA will maintain focus on increasing partner satisfaction and productivity, while contributing to SAP’s growth strategy. The PSA must also build strong relationships inside the SAP organisation, to ensure that there is full alignment in communicating with the partners. The PSA is measured on the successful execution of the enablement plan per partner, with most services measurable through partner action or revenue performance. The PSA is also measured based on Partner Satisfaction of their assigned partners.
- Business/IT Degree or equivalent Experience.
- Knowledge and technical experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with support systems, message handling and remote communication tools (e.g. Webex, NetMeeting, Interwise, Computer Based Training etc.).
- The role requires the PSA to have a strong level of technical credibility from the partner’s perspective; as such a strong IT/Software industry background is an advantage.
- Must be Fluent in German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
- Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme Contirbution