- Company name:
- job title:
- Process Engineer: Manufacturing Technology Paint, DPC Wuppertal
- functional area:
The solution to many of the most fundamental challenges facing the world today can be found in science. But providing for the food, energy and safety needs of a growing population will require more than science alone. It will require many people working together to devise solutions that improve the lives of people everywhere. DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
For our Manufacturing Technology Group Paint, we have an open position for a Process Engineer (m/f). In this position you will be responsible for a number of various projects to improve production, capacity, reduce process variability, assess and improve process safety as well as general support to the paint production area to alleviate production issues and develop sustainable solutions.
- Define and lead projects to improve paint manufacturing process stability
- General production process support and troubleshooting of process disruptions
- Preparation of process instructions and alignment of test batches
- Member of cross functional team (CFT) to analyse Internal Quality Incidents and develop sustainable corrective actions for the problem via RCFA methodology
- Member of the DuPont Production System CFT as Process Representative
- Driving continuous improvement mindset in quality, capacity and safety programmes
- Adhering to all company procedures such as SHE instructions and legal requirements etc.
- Engineering degree in Chemical, Process or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work together in an international team
- Knowledge of German language essential, fluency in English (written and spoken) required
To apply: Please visit our website, www.dupont.com/careers/emea and apply online.