- Company name:
- Johnson Controls
- job title:
- Executive Assistant Strategic Planning & Business Development
Your main duties:
- Give administrative assistance to the VP
- Support special tasks and projects for the Power Solution senior management team
- Organize meetings, travelling plans
- Lead the office with all necessary tasks and responsibilities as correspondence, date and travel organization, meeting organization, etc.
- Point of contact for external and internal clients
- Create, alter and update presentations as well as organize and prepare training
- Participate to the CI and/or lean in admin project to simplify/automatize administration
- Key contact to maintain vacation, absence planning for the department
- Support budgets and expenses
- Manage information flow inside respective department at senior management level and information flow at senior management level JC and outside
- Project based activities.
- Successfully completed commercial education or academic studies of business administration/personnel management, preferable additional language education
- Job experience appropriate to the vacancy in the assistant and personnel field, experience at European level or board level desirable
- High awareness of responsibility, discretion, communication strengths, assertiveness and excellent detail and result orientation
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP R/3) as well as excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English, further languages appreciated.